We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager
Who are we?
BASE life science is a business and technology consulting company founded in 2007. Working exclusively within the life science industry, BASE is specialised in working on the customer side of IT projects and systems.
From our offices in Denmark, Switzerland, and Germany, we serve customers across Europe. Over the last three years, we have experienced substantial growth. We believe that the combination of a problem-solving mindset and a tailored approach to each client will deliver significant value and lasting impact.
As our new Service Delivery Manager you will mainly be involved in the following hands-on tasks for our customers:
- Bridge the gap between line of business and IT
- Advice and challenge customers on configuration and operation of Veeva Vaults and supporting systems
- Define new best practices
- Write Periodic Reviews, Veeva Release Reviews, Change Request documentation, and complete other compliance tasks
- Ticket handling (incidents, access, and service requests)
- Complex system configuration and development of support procedures
- Take an active part in the management of change requests e.g. via Change Advisory Boards
Once established, further options for development could include the development of our operations/support department and function as team lead and support trainer.
Required skills and experience:
- You are outgoing and like to drive advisory in uncertain environments
- You are able to structure and align complex challenges with multiple unknowns
- You have a drive and the ability to work alone or in small teams for our customers
- Experience with GxP, GAMP, and/or Veeva preferred
- Experience with cloud systems operations preferred
- ITIL certification is a plus but not required
- Veeva Vault Administrator Certificate is a plus but not required
- Strong oral and written skills in at least English and Danish
As a person you
· like problem-solving and complex challenges
· have a positive attitude towards customers
· thrive with a continuous, service-minded approach
What do we offer?
In short, we offer you an entrepreneurial work environment, where you will be able to quickly make an impact for our customers and for the development of our clinical practice. We also offer:
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- The informal style of management and communication with direct access to top management
- An inspiring work environment with many social events
Are you intrigued?
Please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. We will continuously evaluate incoming applications.
Your time and career are important to Strepa
… and you can expect honesty, respect, and constructive feedback from us.
As a candidate working with Strepa, we do our best to match you with companies, which reflects your values and ambitions and can contribute to your professional development so you stay passionate and motivated in your job.