Are you a Transition Manager with solid experience from complex programs and are you experienced in defining and implementing business changes, delivering benefits and ensuring business continuity during a long transition period? Then you might be the one we are looking for.
The preparations for one of Denmark's most exciting programs are starting now, and you will have a crucial role in preparing and facilitating strategic decisions.
The Copenhagen Future Rail Network
The train is the future, but the future is not waiting for the train. Therefore, DSB is investing to ensure the Danes an environmentally friendly and attractive alternative to cars, buses, and aircraft. The Copenhagen Future Rail Network must promote growth and mobility in the metropolitan area and continue to contribute to a climate-friendly urban environment.
Over the coming years, the Greater Copenhagen S-train Network will be transformed from a traditional urban railway into the largest fully automated driverless transport system in the world. It is a major change to our 90-year-old railway, and it must all succeed without affecting the 375,000 times a day our customers choose to take an S-train.
About the job
As our new Transition Manager, you will have a great responsibility and an important role in establishing a new automated S-train Network and in ensuring the transition.
In collaboration with the Program and Business As Usual, you will be responsible for organizing and implementing the transition from the current conventional train system to the fully automated driverless transport system, and therefore preparing affected business areas for the transition to the new way of working and implementing new business processes.
This project has a long transition period and will affect the organization throughout the transition and you will be involved creating the new business structures, processes and work practices, where networking and collaborating internally within the program are essential - as is the collaboration with the key stakeholders to ensure progress and continuous processes.
In the project “Copenhagen Future Rail Network” you will be responsible for establishing the change management organization. It is a dynamic work environment within a matrix organization while ensuring the transition is planned and executed according to schedule, budget, and scope.
Your first task is to prepare a separation of selected areas of responsibility from Banedanmark and to prepare a transition plan for the merger within DSB's organization.
Your specific tasks
- Establish the change management strategy and organization
- Defining and controlling the portfolio of organizational change projects
- Establishing new processes and changes and being able to shape and guide the organization towards this.
- Stakeholder engagement with Business As Usual, to ensure business continuity during the transition
- Organizational readiness analysis
- Making sure the organization and the employees are having the defined capabilities at the right time
The "Copenhagen Future Rail Network" is +20 years program staffed partly by internal DSB resources and partly by consultants. The way of working is informal in close collaboration with talented and committed colleagues.
Your professional skills
As a person, you are motivated and passionate about your profession. At the same time, you enjoy change and a variety of different work tasks and you work well with different professions and disciplines. In addition, you are good at communicating and have superior leadership skills, you have solid experience from a similar position and know the ins and outs of transition management.
You have specific experience with the following
- Complex programs and in developing and establishing a program and project governance
- Great insight into the organizational implementation and change management in large organizations
- A successful proven track record with large scale organizational change initiatives
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with Business As Usual and other team members
- Knowledge of transition management methodology, tools, and templates i.e. establishment of blueprints, capabilities, transition plans, and benefits management.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills with a strong ability to develop relationships and to use formal and informal networks within a large organization
- Ability to analyze and translate complex material into compelling presentations and presentations for policymakers and key stakeholders.
You are a team player and understand the importance of the interaction between the many stakeholders in a large and complex program.
An exciting and meaningful job with room for your own ideas and great responsibility with influence in the “Copenhagen Future Rail Network” and in creating an environmentally sustainable transportation solution with a high degree of public interest.
Your workplace is DSB's head office in Høje Taastrup a few minutes’ walks from the station. We have fitness facilities, good canteen arrangements, and open and bright modern facilities. We offer a salary and employment terms that match your qualifications.
Application and recruitment process
We continually read new applications and conduct interviews. We, therefore, recommend you applying as soon as possible with your application, CV and relevant documents.
If you have any questions about the position or recruitment process, then don't hesitate to contact our external recruitment partner Mille Frydensberg at +45 726 48 93 99 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a great day and we are excited to hear from you!
Your time and career are important to Strepa
… and you can expect honesty, respect, and constructive feedback from us.
As a candidate working with Strepa, we do our best to match you with companies, which reflects your values and ambitions and can contribute to your professional development so you stay passionate and motivated in your job.